Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 8, 2012

Hey Family,

That's a great quote to start off! (Help me Tom Cruise!) Talladega Nights is definitely a classic. Don't worry, I already put in a request for a live cougar, so hopefully we'll get it in the next few days.

Ya I heard the Giants won. It sucks, but I didn't really care at that point. I kinda hate both teams, so ya.

My first Sunday here was good. We had a mission conference where all of the mission presidency spoke, and then later we had a fireside. Both were really good meetings, so Sunday is definitely a day to look forward to. It's definitely my luck that the first Sunday I'm here is fast Sunday though. We didn't get to eat until like 7, so I was pretty sure that I was going to die at some point. Just another thing to look forward to I guess. I don't really have any good stories yet, but I'll be sure to keep you updated.

Yes I've been able to talk to Steve. I've seen a few other guys I know from high school, but not a ton of people.

The food all tastes weird. I don't know what it is, but It all seems a little off. We were able to eat in the temple today, so that was a good break. Definitely better food.

Well that's basically my week. I'll let you know the highlights as they come.

Love you all,

Elder Pack

P.S. Tell my friends to get off their lazy butts and write me. My address is:

Elder Franklin William Pack

MTC Mailbox #124

ARM-YER 0416

2005 N. 900 E.

Provo, UT 84604-1793

Also, some dear Elder letters would be nice, just to get me through the week. Tell anyone who wants to write me what my address is.

No comments:

Post a Comment