Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012


Hey fam,
I hope like everyone is doing okay over there. I'm so sorry about Grandpa Cardon. He really was a great man and a great example. I'll always think of him as my Grandpa.
We had a good week this week. xxxx passed her baptismal interview last week, and is scheduled to be baptized this upcoming Saturday. We're really excited for her. She's doing great, as always, but we're still having a hard time with her mom committing. We're hoping that her example will help her mom make a decision. xxxx is still doing really good as well, and had a good time at church yesterday. We're going to try and get her a baptismal date this week. If you could keep them all in your prayers that would be great.
That's awesome that you were able to talk to Elder Davis and Elder Gerber (yes his name is Aaron). I've actually never met Elder Davis before, but I have heard a lot about him. He left the transfer before I got to country. I have heard that there is and Armenian place in Salt Lake City, you should definitely try to find it. Oh, and if you end up talking to Elder Gerber again tell him that I'm sorry I haven't written him a letter yet, and I will for sure really soon.
Are you going to be able to send me those recipes? Let me know.
I included some pictures, and I hope that you enjoy them. I'll be sure to start taking more, I haven't been very good at it.
Well family, I love you. Sorry my letter is so short this week, but I'm short on time.
Oh, and thank you for the package! We already have the presents under the tree.
Peace and Love,
Elder Pack





No comments:

Post a Comment