Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012


Hey fam,
It sounds like everyone is doing well. It was awesome to see you this last week, but I have to admit the whole experience felt sort of surreal. Everyone is changing!I don't have a ton of time to write, because I want to send some pictures. And I'm typing super slow because my hands are cold. I guess they don't want to pay for heating in this internet place. The celebrations continue here. You can feel the tension in the air. I've heard some stories, but I'll let you know how new years goes. We had an awesome Christmas activity with our Branch on Saturday. Super fun. The members and our investigators loved it. I attached a few pictures. A couple of me being the balloon soccer goalie. It was my job to pop the balloon. One of Elder Ericsson hugging one of our members ( so you can see how big he is) They even had a Santa (our 2nd councilor in the branch presidency). It was a good one to finish out the year.
I'm sorry I don't have time to write much, but I love you all. I promise that I''ll write more next week!
Love,
Elder Pack






No comments:

Post a Comment