Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 11, 2012

Hey fam,

What's up? Everything is good here, and we're definitely excited to leave. Only five more days. Today was the last temple day that we are going to have for quite some time, which was sad. It's going to be weird not being here. I feel like this is all I know. The General Authority we had last Sunday was President Packer. It was a really cool experience. We've been crazy blessed while we've been here at the MTC.

I sounds like you had fun in St. George. I remember all those trips. We don't really get to experience the good weather here, since we're in our classrooms all day, but I can always stare out the window. It's good to hear that Grandma and Grandpa are doing well. And thank them for helping to pay for my mission. i'll send them a letter as soon as I can.

This Easter was really good, especially here in the MTC. Like I said, we had President Packer speak, and it was a really good talk. Mostly about remembering the Savior and what he did for us. But he said it like only an apostle can. We also watched a great video on the end of the Saviors life and his resurrection. You can find it on LDS.org, and I would recommend it. My companion actually caught the flu last week and was in quarantine for 2 days. He missed the Easter Devotional, it was kinda sad. We also had an amazing spiritual experience last night with a member of our branch presidency. I'm going to miss them.

I actually was able to buy a calling card at the MTC, so I can call you no problem. I'm going to be at the airport pretty early, probably around 6:30 or 7 and my flight leaves around 8:30. The flight to New York is like 5 hours or so, so I could try to call you again there. We're going to be there for like 3 hours. Then we fly to Austria and then we have a 14 hour layover before we fly to Armenia. Long couple of days. I was about to send my temple clothes today, so you'll see them soon. I put a few other things for you in the bag as well.

I haven't really heard from any of my friends lately. Those Jerks. haha I'm kidding. I know how easy it is to put stuff of while out there in the world, so it's ok. It's just here that it can feel like forever.
I miss you all, and I'm sure I'll have tons more to write about next week.

Peace,

Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment