Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 18, 2012

Hey Fam!

Here I am, finally in Armenia! It's pretty crazy, and I'm super pumped. We landed about 3:30 in the morning local time here, so something like 4:30 in the afternoon at home. It's weird to be on such a different clock. So far everything is going great. We've met our Mission President, his wife, and the assistants. Everyone is way nice, I can tell that I'm really going to like it here. We just ate a fantastic meal, which was an awesome change of pace from airport food. That 14 hours in the Austrian Airport almost killed me. Seriously. It's all good now though, and I'm already way pumped to go out and do some stuff. Today we're going to the Armenian Genocide memorial and a Georgian restaurant, so that should be exciting. Well, this is just a little quick email, just to let you know that I'm doing ok. I'll write again soon! I hope everything is going well back at home. Sorry i couldn't talk on the phone very long with all of you.

Peace,

Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment