Sunday, April 22, 2012

March 29, 2012

My week has been good, no complaints. I know you don't think it's a big deal, but I feel bad how whiney my letter was last week ha. Oh well. We actually got to walk down onto BYU campus today as well, because Elder Chojnacki wanted to get a suit tailored. It was kinda weird being in civilization.

That's cool that Emily is going to Alaska, I'm excited for her. I bet she'll have an awesome time up there, give her my best. Tell Alycia and Jenna congrats from me for their awesome performances. We aren't aloud to dance or play music while we're in hear, so it's good to hear that someone can still do it. It's kinda driving me crazy how little music there is here, considering that's almost all I did back at home. oh well.

I didn't know Grandma broke her hip! That’s terrible, I'm sorry to hear it. Tell her I'm praying for her and I hope she heals quickly.
That's crazy about Rob threatening Terri Miles (that's his name) I Hope she's doing ok. Too bad I'm not there so I can't set him straight.

Ya we have 2 Lithuanian speaking Elders and 1 Elder and 1 Sister speaking Latvian. They’re all way cool, and we spend a lot of our free time with them. And their classrooms are right next to ours which is cool.

One of our teachers said he got beat up by a priest of another church while he was there, so at least I'll hopefully have that to look forward to.

well, i G2G. Peace

Elder Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment