Sunday, April 22, 2012

March 28, 2012

Hey fam,

Everything is good here, And time is definitely starting to go fast. I feel like I just wrote you. Thank you for the package, now I am the king of ties. If i wore a different one every day it would take me something like 2 1/2 weeks to wear them all. I'm pretty pumped. Considering that ties are the only way we can change our wardrobe, it's pretty cool. They make us wear our suits every day all day, So I haven't been able to even wear the other slacks I have. Oh well, I'll be in Armenia soon! only like 2 1/2 weeks. I have some stuff that I want to send to you, along with my temple clothes, so just let me know the day you can come by and I will just leave them at the front desk.

It's awesome to hear what everyone is up to. Tell Alycia congrats for cheer and prom, that's way cool. Now it's up to her to turn the squad around. Good luck with your opera and your play Mom and Jenna. I remember my opera too, it was about a dead chipmunk that came back to life, so I think you're will be better. I hope everything is going well at work Dad, I wish I could help you out. And good luck with the upstairs bathroom, it better be gorgeous when I get back. Tell Robbie he's a beast, and I'm pretty sure he could beat me up. Show those other basketball players who's boss. That's awesome about Grandma's hip, I hope she continues to improve. Tell Grandma and Grandpa that I'm praying for them.

Conference is coming up, watch for me. Richard Pack is in the choir too, so the Packs are represented.

Well I wish I could write more, but my time's up. I'll write you next week.

Peace,

Elder Pack

P.S. I dont' know if you noticed, but you accidentally sent Alycia's letter to Reggie to me. I've only been gone 2 months and you're already forgetting who's who

No comments:

Post a Comment