Sunday, April 22, 2012

March 7, 2012

Family,

I'm sorry, I don't have much time. I'll just write a few notes.

This week was really good. I don’t' know if I told you, but Elder Holland spoke to us last week. We also had Alex Boye speak to us. He's a professional singer, and really funny. Yes I did get the paper, but I haven't had any time to do anything with it yet. Thank you for the packages you have sent me, sorry I haven't thanked you more. If you can when you send that other package, just send a bunch of junky ties that would be sweet. any ties. even those neon ones I had. I feel weird because everyone has like a million ties and I only have five. That's crazy about Dad's companion, what are the odds? Something cool that we had a speaker say recently is that to pray with real intent, then you have to intend to do what God tells you to do. I never thought of it like that, so I thought that was cool.

I'm really excited to get into the field. I'm halfway! so I guess that's good. I'll let you know when I send my temple clothes back. Thanks so much for writing me! I promise to write more next week

Հաջողություն

Երեծ Փաք

No comments:

Post a Comment